Services we Offer
A broad range of services
We offer a range of evidence-based, contemporary online services tailored to your needs and circumstances.
- Ph.D. or PsyD (Doctor of Psychology)
- Counselling - Non-medical methods (i.e., talk therapy, psychological assessments)
- Treatment - Psychologists focus on providing psychological treatments and take personality tests, clinical interviews, behavioral assessments, and IQ tests
- MD, MPhil, Ph.D. - Medical Doctor
- Counselling - Assessment of Mental illness, Medical treatments etc.
- Treatment - Psychiatrists focus on the whole person, taking into account biology, neurochemistry, psychosocial history, and other medical problems and treatments
Know the difference between Psychologist & Psychiatrist
Reviews & Feedback
I used to get anxious over every little happening around me. It progressed, and I finally gave thought to go for anxiety counseling. Now I feel more positive and relaxed in hard situations too.
I honestly liked the way my counselor helped me to overcome my mild depression. There were regular activities that encouraged me to do physical activities. I am happy with the service they are providing and the time they shared!
I liked the approach at mindsight. They helped me develop a therapy plan and make my own decisions. They didn’t tell me how to get fixed, but figured it out with me.
I personally did not know what a therapy was and honestly I still know only the definition of it. Rahat made it so smooth that I never felt like I am in a therapy. She was not only my therapist but she played a role of a best friend, family and coach throughout these 6 months. I don’t have words to thank her and I will never be able to thank her.
Wonderful experience! very helpful to build my confidence and get relief from anger and stress.
Good place for counseling. I recommend people with mental health issues to visit the clinic.