Services we Offer1
A broad range of counselling services
We offer a range of evidence-based, contemporary counselling services tailored to your needs and circumstances.
Know the difference between Psychologist & Psychiatrist
- A practicing psychologist can have credentials of a Clinical Psychologist, Counseling Psychologist or Psychotherapist. He or she can have specializations in programs such as Master of Arts, M.Phil, Ph.D. or PsyD (Doctor of Psychology)
- Counselling - Non-medical methods i.e., psychotherapy, psychological testing assessments done by our best and qualified psychologists.
- Treatment - Our psychologists focus on providing treatments based on researched psychotherapy techniques and use worldwide accepted testing and assessment tools for personality tests, clinical interviews, behavioral assessments, aptitude testing and career guidance.
- A practicing psychiatrist is a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry after completing his or her education as a General Physician (M.B.B.S)
- Counselling - The psychiatrist has expert knowledge of assessment of Mental illnesses in terms of diagnostic measures and he or she has the credibility to prescribe psychiatric medications as well along with medical treatments.
- Treatment - Psychiatrists have a holistic approach taking into account physiological concerns, neurological symptoms, and psychiatric history along with other medical problems for complete treatment. He or she can further aid the clients for therapy only when they have a professional degree or diploma in Psychological counseling.
Reviews & Feedback
I used to get anxious over every little happening around me. It progressed, and I finally gave thought to go for anxiety counseling. Now I feel more positive and relaxed in hard situations too.
I honestly liked the way my counselor helped me to overcome my mild depression. There were regular activities that encouraged me to do physical activities. I am happy with the service they are providing and the time they shared!
I liked the approach at mindsight. They helped me develop a therapy plan and make my own decisions. They didn’t tell me how to get fixed, but figured it out with me.
I personally did not know what a therapy was and honestly I still know only the definition of it. Rahat made it so smooth that I never felt like I am in a therapy. She was not only my therapist but she played a role of a best friend, family and coach throughout these 6 months. I don’t have words to thank her and I will never be able to thank her.
Wonderful experience! very helpful to build my confidence and get relief from anger and stress.
Good place for counseling. I recommend people with mental health issues to visit the clinic.